Doyle Drive will be CLOSED for an extended weekend in preparation for the opening of the new roadway.
Closure Quick Facts
- Thursday, Date TBA, 10:00 p.m., to the following Monday, 5:00 a.m.
- Exact dates will be announced in late April/early May
- Drivers should avoid the closure area
- Golden Gate Bridge to Highway 1 will remain open; however, expect major delays
- Travelers during Friday commute times are expected to experience the most significant delays
- The public is encouraged to use buses, ferries or the Bay Bridge
- No access to Hwy 101 from Marina Boulevard or Lombard Street
- Businesses in the area will be open
During the closure, crews will finalize roadway connections and transfer traffic to the new permanent roadway.
For more information, view the closure fact sheet. Please check back here for updates, detour routes and additional information as closure details are finalized.
Golden Gate Transit and Ferries
For more information on bus and ferry transportation, visit Golden Gate Transit and Golden Gate Ferry.